experiential-learning-games

Saturday, March 31, 2007

e-Newsletters

A learning experience: The first newsletter from www.experiential-learning-games.com was launched on 31st January, 2007. I had no idea about how to write a newsletter, so I dragged my feet quite a bit about it. However, the number of subscribers to my newsletter announcement kept growing, and I decided that I had to get down to doing it.
I need not have worried. As I got down to writing it on the SBI template, I realised that it was not so difficult after all. In fact I have been able to write the next newsletter too.

Here are the links for the two newsletters.

Stories_for_EL-proactivity-story.html

Stories_for_EL-persistence-story.html

Any thoughts on them? Please feel free to post your comments

Experiential Learner

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home