experiential-learning-games

Thursday, May 25, 2006

check out my Swicki

Hi,
I never cease to be amazed at the number of interesting things that the SBI forums have taught me. To know all, of course you have to buy the SBI package from here
I have found another gem from the SBI forums - creating your own search engine through a Swicki. Here's the link below.

'Experiential learning games search engine'

When the webpage opens, go to the link 'spin' at the bottom of the page and check out my search engine. The search will return sites that are specific to 'Experiential Learning Games' and my site will appear in the search results. Isn't that exciting?! Just what the doctor ordered for building traffic. and it is FREE.

more in the next.
experiential learner

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home