experiential-learning-games

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Responses to forms and questionnaires

I get very excited everytime somebody interacts with my website through the forms on them. The numbers are not exactly extraordinary, but all the responses are heartwarming, assuring me that I am moving in the right direction. I have had a total of fourteen responses to the 'disciplining children poll'. I have had three responses to the 'leadership styles' questionnaire, and there are four visitors who have opted to receive my e-zine 'Stories for EL'.

SBI really does indeed keep its promise, infact it more than keeps its promise. All I do is follow their action guide and with the grace of God on my every action I am on the home run.

I just discovered that my site which was not assigned any page rank by google has now got a page rank of 4/10. I am so excited. This has motivated me to add more pages to my site. Here are the links to the new pages.

Check them out and let me know.

Experiential learner

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home